Saturday, November 22, 2008

Christmas Present: By Cody

One year for Christmas, Grandma Gringo gave me and TJ Scouguard (spelling) each a florescent red sweater that was Playboy brand. I wore the sweater, while at the Christmas party, but took it off as soon as I got home. I thought that the sweater was ugly, and I was embarrassed that it was Playboy brand, so when I got home I put it into the bottom of my dresser drawer, and never wore it again. A year or so later, mom asked me if I had any clothes that I wanted to go to DI. I said yes, and gave her the red sweater. When mom saw that the sweater still had the purchasing tags on it, she got really upset and said, “I can’t believe you don’t wear this beautiful sweater.” I looked at her and said, “Mom, it is playboy brand, do you really think that I should wear a Playboy sweater to school?” When mom realized that the sweater was Playboy brand, she didn’t say another word, and put it into the DI bag.

No comments: