Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Meanest Sisters in the World: By Cody


Thanks to year-round school at Westride Elementary, I was off track enjoying some cartoons, while my older siblings were getting ready for school. As I watched the cartoons, Trina and Heather attacked me. As Trina pulled on my feet dragging me across the carpet, Heather started pulling on my blanket. When the blanket came off, both girls giggled when they saw that all I had on was my underwear. With this new discovery, the girls decided to pull me out the front door. As my feet went out the front door, I grabbed the inside edges of the door. Trina kept pulling as Heather tried to pry my hands loose. There I was stretched out spread eagle on the porch in my underwear. In the middle of my struggle – and to my horror – my sixth grade teacher Mr. Jackman walked up to the door to drop a check off for mom (mom baby sat the Jackman kids for a couple of years). Mr. Jackman saw me, laughed, and then said, “I can’t wait to tell the rest of the class when school starts back up.” I was mortified. Heather and Trina let go of me, and I quickly ran into the house. Luckily, the next time I saw Mr. Jackman he just smiled and said, “Don’t worry, I won’t tell the class.” Way to embarrass me sisters!

No comments: