Saturday, November 22, 2008

What Smells: By Cody

I knew I was running late for school, so I quickly ate my breakfast, and ran out the front door. As I ran across the front lawn, I watched the school bus go past. Gratefully, the bus driver saw me running and waited for me. When I got to school, I went to my first class, which was physics. I liked physics because I sat next to a cute girl named Amber.

After the first couple minutes of class, I looked at Amber and said, “Man, something really stinks in this room.” Amber looked at me and replied, “Yea, I agree something really stinks badly!” The smell didn’t go away during the entire class, so I was excited to get out of the room.

For second period, I had art. I sat down in my art class, and noticed that something still stunk. Then it occurred to me that the smell seemed to be following me. I scooted my chair back and looked at the bottom of my shoes. “Dang it,” I muttered to myself. Sure enough, there was a bunch of fresh dog poop all over the bottom and side of my shoe. Some of the poop had even gotten on the bottom of my pants. I was so embarrassed that I quickly asked the art teacher if I could go to the bathroom. While cleaning my shoes and the bottom of my pants in the bathroom, I realized that I must have stepped in Radar’s dog poop while I ran across the lawn trying to catch the bus. I hate dog poop!

1 comment:

Tia said...

That dog was the stinkiest dog ever - his farts could clear out the entire house!